Free Curriculum from @YM360

One of my newest sponsors here at TerraceCrawford.com is none other than my good friends at Youth Ministry 360! I'm so excited to partner with these guys to bring you great content each week here on the blog. Just this week I affirmed Les & Andy (the founders of YM360) in how great they are at putting curriculum together.

Now, I'd like to share with you some of it... FOR FREE.
YM360 has put together a great piece of curriculum just in time for Thanksgiving and they want you to have at it. [Click here] to download the freebie now!

Additionally, check out YM360's newest site, DNOWonline.com -- a great resource for youth pastors who are planning a Disciple Now weekend experience for students!

And, if you'd like to become a
trusted sponsor & partner in ministry with me, shoot me an email (or tweet me) and let's chat. I'm always looking to make new friends.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “Free Curriculum from @YM360”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com