The Orange Conference - LIVE!


I'm currently at the Orange Conference in Atlanta.  If you cannot join us here, you can definitely catch all of the action online!  Here's a number of ways to follow along:


  • Watch Backstage LIVE to catch interviews and exclusives from Orange.  The pic above is a live shot from an interview my friend, Matt McKee, did with Tripp Crosby earlier.  You can go directly there by logging on to www.makingoforange.com
  • I'll be blogging from the general sessions over the next two days.  Keep checking back here for fresh content...or, just click "subscribe to RSS" in the sidebar to subscribe in a reader.
  • You can also follow the official Orange bloggers [here]
  • Follow my tweets (@terracecrawford) and also search #oc12 on twitter! 
Don't miss the action online!  Follow along and experience #Orange. 


0 Responses to “The Orange Conference - LIVE!”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com