Triple Your Youth Ministry



If you are like me, youth worker, you are always looking for creative ideas to keep growing. At this time of the year, as I've found with many other workers in the field, I am typically thinking "what should I do differently this upcoming year?" I ran across a blog that speaks to you who are thinking about growing your youth ministry. Jason Curlee provides some pretty insightful tips (and apparently proven results!) for growing your ministry. Check out his part one and part two of his blog post "Triple Your Youth Ministry."

Also, for those who might like to sign off and read a good book... I read through Jeanne Mayo's "Thriving Youth Groups: Secrets for Growing Your Ministry" this year. Jeanne is a veteran in the field of youth ministry and provides some incredible growth strategies. I highly recommend her writing to you.

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “Triple Your Youth Ministry”

  1. # Blogger Jason Curlee

    I'm not sure who that Jason Curlee guy is but Thriving Youth Groups is a great book that can help any youth pastor. My main take away from that book was creating a ministry that cares for students.

    I always say it like this: Creating a cool atmosphere will get 'em in the door but love will keep them there.

    Thanks for the link...I added you to my reader as I love interacting with and have made some great friends across the country through blogging.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com