Out With the Old...


I spent some time yesterday going through the family garage to see what I had "packed away." Among the most interesting things were old yearbooks, old clothes (which are now in the garbage), a Steven Curtis Chapman life-size cardboard cutout, old Wrestling paraphernalia (I'm still a fan, but may sell the stuff) and an old report card (almost all A's and B's! - pictured on right - and a few E's and S's, which is the extreme opposite, I believe, by today's grade system).

I thought it was hilarious to see the teacher's comments on the back, especially the "Oh no! What a terrible fall in Science!" I thought Math was my weakest subject... but every comment is in regards to Science!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Responses to “Out With the Old...”

  1. # Blogger jasdye

    i still remember my dad trying to explain the new-fangled A-F grading scale.

    "A means axcellent. B is for berry good..."

    ahh, warm, fond memories.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com