Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • It is Christmas Eve baby!
  • I can't believe its here already.
  • Nothing like spending time with the family and friends.
  • I saw a raccoon, opossum and a couple of cats on my parents back patio yesterday. It's like a zoo here!
  • It doesn't seem like Monday to me, again.
  • I'm not quite sure what day it feels like.
  • I'm tired of wrapping presents. My sister jokes my wrapping skillz. I think I could beat her in a competition though.
  • Wow, its cold today. Yesterday it was like summer.
  • I can't wait for the Reject Christmas Party I'm throwing this Saturday.
  • Its a party for college and 20-somethings and I asked them to bring a reject Christmas gift to play a sort of white elephant exchange with it. Its SO much fun.
  • Sleepin in IS good!
  • I've eaten so much already. I totally need to sign up for the Biggest Loser.
  • I get to see both grandmothers and my grandfather today!
  • Just got a phone call from my best friend Phil. Good times.
  • I've started developing my list of New Year's resolutions. TBA on the blog at a later time. It's a serious list, with several repeats from last year. Go figure.
  • I about to eat lunch with a good friend at Zaxbys. Thats some yummy goodness right there.
  • Its almost time to open presents!
  • Oooh... I love this song.
  • Hey there Delilah.
  • I heard Revolution Church plans to deliver 250 dozen doughnuts to people who are working on Christmas Eve this evening. That is such a cool way to show some love.
  • Mmm... doughnuts.
  • Ok, I'm outta here.
  • Shout out to Jessie Bessie! Thanx for reading the blog and lovin the Manic Monday Minute.
  • Happy Christmas Eve!

    Labels:

  • 0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com