Discover the Santa in You

I just love this season. Its the greatest season of giving we really have. I want to see that change. Why can't it be Christmas all year long?

I get such a kick out of giving. Its difficult for me sometimes, being that my birthday is first day of December, to not share my gifts with everyone... because I'm in the spirit of giving.

My mother says "I want you to spend the gift I give to you on YOU!" I understand Mom. But Mom, understand that this is who I am. Its what I like to do! I guess you could say I've discovered the Santa in me. Santa has a bad name sometimes in the Christian community. I apologize for this. Although I might agree that we've depicted ole' St. Nick in ways that would make him roll over in his grave, I think the man behind the name "Santa" should be told. Spend some time reading the background on Santa Claus... he was a man of great faith and probably the best "giver" anyone has ever laid eyes on. We should continue in this spirit.

Giving often leads others to give. I like what Tim Sanders said in his recent blog about grabbing the Santa opportunity.

So I find myself sharing my gifts with everyone. It's okay. Christ lives in me and I've discovered the Santa in me too. Have you discovered the Santa in you?

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Discover the Santa in You”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com