Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • It is soooo cold.
  • I think I just saw an Eskimo.
  • I'm totally addicted to blogging. Confirmed.
  • Just read an email from my friend,Brent Crowe. He just came to visit on Thursday.
  • We're getting ready for Leadership Rocks in February!
  • It doesn't seem like Monday to me.
  • I'm not quite sure what day it feels like.
  • I can't believe the Eagles beat the Cowboys and the Skins beat the Giants.
  • I've been watching a lot of Cage Fighting lately. I love it.
  • I sometimes think I could beat some of these competitors. I know, wishful thinking.
  • It seems to be on television all the time.
  • Sweet Tea IS good!
  • I hate paperwork.
  • That sound means another email just came into the inbox folks...
  • Hey! an email from Mike Weston. Love that guy. Totally miss working with him at WMHK-FM.
  • Just got off the phone with Dave Daniels. I was a guest on Churchy Media's podcast this past Saturday.
  • Those cats are doing some cool stuff. Most excellent resource for churches.
  • Shout out to Brandon Reed! Thanx for reading the blog and lovin the Manic Monday Minute.
  • Yea! Almost time to eat again...
  • Crawford out!

    Labels:

  • 1 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Brandon R. Reed

      holla! Lovin the Monday report TC! Merry Christmas man!  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com