Photos from NYWC

The Photo Gallery URL from the National Youth Workers Convention in Atlanta has been published. I am actually in two pics. I'm not seated in the main sessions... not found in the breakout sessions... but I am getting my eat on! Well, some things never change.




After this pic was taken (without us having prior knowledge), I was like "uh... you didn't even give us time to pose." The lady was like "Ok, strike one..." I couldn't think of anything at that point so I just drank some of my Coke.




Click here to access the full gallery from the National Youth Workers Convention, Atlanta.

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “Photos from NYWC”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com