Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • Wow, what an incredibly beautiful (although strange for December) day.
  • I wore long sleeves to work today. I think I can cut them off.
  • I may need them later though.
  • I'm doing a couple of new things for the Christmas season this year. One, I'll tell you about now. It's 12 Days of Christmas Videos. Random... but fun.
  • The other you'll find out later.
  • Everything has been a blur since my birthday.
  • Boy was it a birthday. I've never seen such a blowout. I'll have to blog about it later for sure. Not sure why I haven't.
  • December seems like one straight party to me. I went to a party today. Have another tomorrow. How fun?!
  • My goal was to clean my office today. It didn't get done.
  • Perhaps tomorrow?
  • The "Who Stole Christmas" event was incredible.
  • Erik Smith wrote an entire story for the thing that rhymed! I am so impressed.
  • He says we are going to write a book together.
  • I'd settle for writing the forward to his book!
  • Kenny G "Miracles" album. Gotta love it. Listening to it now. It should be in your Christmas library.
  • LOVING the series CREED we're doing right now with our students.
  • They are loving it too.
  • I can't wait until our Student Ministry Christmas party this Saturday. It is going to be off-the-chain! siiicck! phatty! Oh yea. The students are excited.
  • Ok, I'm out!

    Labels:

  • 0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com