Conference in the Making.



I don't know if you read Ben Arment's blog or not but I visit his blog regularly.

He is putting together a conference in May that will feature 8 influential leaders who will speak for 30 minutes each that I just don't want to miss.

He is calling this thing the "White Board Sessions" and already has Tim Stevens(Granger), Mark Batterson(National Community Church) and Mark Dever(Capital Hill Baptist) on the program. Daily he is unveiling a new name on his blog. Each time I visit its like unwrapping another Christmas present for me. I am so excited.

Thanks to Ben for this great idea. I'm looking forward to it!

Click here to learn more about Ben Arment and the White Board Sessions.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “Conference in the Making.”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com