Vintage Leno.



This writer strike really needs to end soon. It's getting ridiculous.

I like to watch a late-show before bedtime... especially if someone I find interesting is scheduled to appear on the show. Last night I was channel surfing and decided to see who was on Leno. NBC has apparently gotten desperate. They pulled out vintage Leno! I can't believe they are doing this already.

This particular episode was from 1992! In Jay's monologue he referred to President Bush (um... that would be Bush Sr.) and Billy Joel being married to Christie Brinkley! Wow... that is ages ago. A very young Tom Hanks, among others, appeared on the show.

Makes me wonder what will happened next?

Labels: ,

1 Responses to “Vintage Leno.”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    I'll just bookmark this web site
    http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/
     

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com