Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • I feel like I'm on the end of a week. Urrgh.
  • I probably feel that way because we had four straight days of ministry with Thomas Young and Matt Papa here. Wow, it was incredible.
  • ... but I am tired.
  • I can't wait to hear Ergun Caner tonight. He's coming to Hampton.
  • This is going to be a great week! I just know it!
  • I'm STOKED that I'm getting the opportunity to go to the National Youth Workers Convention in Atlanta this weekend.
  • I may visit Revolution Church on Sunday.
  • I'm working on a series for Advent. I'm having serious writer's block. Can anyone help?
  • Perhaps I'll go on strike.
  • This writers strike needs to end soon.
  • Otherwise, cable, TiVo and DVR should be free. Just my opinion.
  • Why is my email constipated?!?
  • It has been acting so weird.
  • I can't wait till Christmas.
  • I'm so glad our students came to Disciple Now. I think they were glad they did too.
  • Got to pray for the Persecuted Church.
  • Yesterday was the international day of prayer for those persecuted.
  • We seriously don't have a clue what its like. I can't relate at all.
  • Lord, we are SO stinking blessed.
  • My pastor is the bomb-diggity.
  • I seriously don't know how blessed I am.
  • Still processing the weekend. I'm on overload.
  • Man, I'm hungry.
  • I can't believe I have on a jacket. It got chilly quick!
  • Fall is cool.

    Labels:

  • 0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com