Cast Your Vote.



Don't forget that today is Election Day! Be sure to vote.

I had an interesting voting experience this morning. (These kinda things always seem to happen to me.) I'm not complaining, it makes life interesting.

It was raining pretty heavily and I ran to the door nearest my car but found out that I went in the exit door -- as one of the ladies quickly pointed out to me (although the door wasn't marked). I said "well,um, its raining... so I ran to the closest door." Then I went to the back of the line to get ready to vote. An older gentleman greeted me and said "Sir, you came in the wrong door (I was like geez!)... and you know we could shoot ya for that." I was like "WHAT?!" Wow, I could not believe he said that to me.

I was safe. He was probably (I hope) joking. My vote was cast.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Cast Your Vote.”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com