The Griffon!




On Friday, Dave Daniels and I along with a few friends decided to enjoy a day at Busch Gardens. I decided to tackle the Griffon, the Gardens newest (and most fierce) dive coaster. Little did I know they had added something special for me.

This coaster takes you 205 feet straight up and 90 degrees straight down, that is after you dangle over 'the drop' for what seems like eternity. . .

If that weren't scary enough, on this particular day (and the time I rode it) there was a hornets nest that had been stirred up. Tons of hornets were flying and hovering over this drop! Isn't that crazy? If you don't think so, let me remind you, I'm allergic to hornets. Yea, it was crazy.


Click here for a videos, pictures and more of The Griffon.

Pictured above: Dave Daniels and I along with some friends on Apollo's Chariot. Dave is trying to kiss me? Our friend, Michael, is picking his nose.

Labels: ,

6 Responses to “The Griffon!”

  1. # Blogger Farhan Tanvir

    The Ever Best Sports design i have seen. Excellent work Friends!
    Automobile image editing
     

  2. # Blogger Nock Code
  3. # Blogger Database System
  4. # Blogger Drift Financial Services

    Best content & valuable as well. Thanks for sharing this content.
    Approved Auditor in DAFZA
    Approved Auditor in RAKEZ
    Approved Auditor in JAFZA


    i heard about this blog & get actually whatever i was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
    Approved Auditor in DMCC
     

  5. # Blogger Drift Financial Services

    Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Really very impressive post & glad to read this.
    Web Development Company in Greater Noida
    Software development company In Greater noida

    Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Thanks for sharing this content.
    CMS and ED
    CMSED

    Homoeopathic treatment for Psoriasis in greater noida
    Kidney Disease Homoeopathy Doctor In Greater Noida
     

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Thanks for sharing this content.
    Import Export Course  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com