Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • I'm excited about the week. I don't really know why.
  • Lunch at Chick-fil-a was good today.
  • The toddler standing at the entrance of the play area was fascinated by the door. He just opened and closed it, opened and closed it, opened and close... well, you get the idea. He did this for like 30 minutes. No kiddin.
  • An older boy got sick in the lobby and threw up in front of all the cashiers. He covered the entire floor. Eeww.
  • I'm headed to Busch Gardens this week, again. I'm stoked. Howl-o-scream is 'okay.'
  • Cancer stinks.
  • The senior citizens in our church rock. They are good people.
  • I'm getting old. And I don't want to talk about it.
  • I hope I rock when I'm a senior citizen.
  • I'm only turning 30 this year. Eeww... 30. I'm not excited. Sorry God. I am thankful. Just not excited.
  • I learned that World Aids Day is on my birthday. Google it. Find out what you can do to help. We seriously need to do more.
  • I hope my phone is working now. AT&T had a serious network problem yesterday so they tell me. Nationwide. Weird.
  • I'm excited about our new series Movements.
  • I miss my mentors Hule and David. Wow, what great men. Thank you God.
  • I'm stoked that I going to see Rob Bell again in November! I'm lovin it.
  • Speaking of lovin it, Mike Lewis bought me a drink the other day and stole my Monopoly pieces. I had better not won.
  • Can't wait to see the debut of The Price is Right. It debuted today. I TiVo'd.
  • My five year College reunion is the first weekend of November. Wow, can't believe its been that long already. CIU rocks. Check it out ciu.edu
  • I have too much chocolate in my office for the Harvest Festival. This really needs to be stored elsewhere. I feel like Willy Wonka. Everything is edible. Even me.

    Labels:

  • 4 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger oakleyses
    2. # Blogger lamiss ibrahim
    3. # Blogger elmota7ta

      المستقبل
      مظلات وسواتر رؤية المستقبل
      هل تفكر فى القيام بإنشاء المظلات وتفكر فى القيام بمجموعة من الخدمات المثالية المطلوبة فى المظلات؟ هل تعانى من مشاكل المظلات بسبب التعرض للتحرك من مكانها أو التعرض لمشاكل مع مرور الوقت ؟ فعليك أن تتواصل مع خدماتن التى تساهم فى الوصول للنتيجة المرغوب فيها والتى تحقق التركيب والتثبيت على أعلى مستوى من التميز كل ذلك فى مقابل أرخص سعر للخدمة فى الأسواق،
      مظلات الرياض
      تركيب مظلات الرياض
       

    4. # Blogger elmota7ta

      شركتنا من الشركات التى تقدم خدمات شاملة وكاملة فى المكان سواء من مظلات وسواتر وبرجولات وتعمل على توفير مجموعة من الهناجر المختلفة من المكان والتى تساهم فى توفير القرميد بالشكل المختلف والألوان والأنواع المختلفة فرغبتك فى توصيل خدمات الهناجر والقرميد ... وغيرها من الخدمات المطلوبة ، فنحن غير متخصصين فقط فى عملية الإنتاج وعملية التنفيذ بل تهتم الشركة بالتعرف على كل ما هو جديد فى الأسواق والعمل على تنفيذه والقيام بعمل العديد من التصميمات المميزة والمسئولة عن التنفيذ فسارع بطلب الخدمة لك ولافراد اسرتك.

      مظلات لكسان
      سواتر حديد
      برجولات الرياض
      مظلات حدائق
       

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com