Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • Whew... this weekend FLEW by!
  • It totally flew by because I was having such good times with family and friends during my visit to South Carolina... which I affectionately call "the real carolina."
  • How do you love somebody you don't even like?
  • I miss my friends and family so much already. Man they are a gift.
  • It is not good that we still have candy lying around from our Harvest Festival.
  • I will literally eat it all.
  • No I won't! Got to be disciplined, Terrace!
  • How is my car so dirty when I just had it cleaned?
  • I'm so impressed with this pastor I just talked to. Wow, 5 to 10 miles on a bike a day and 5 to 10 walking too! That is crazy... but very disciplined.
  • I missed seeing my students this weekend.
  • I cannot stop laughing about the Barnes experience this weekend.
  • How do people seem to get amnesia on the spur of the moment at times?
  • It is so weird.
  • I want to hear some Christmas music.
  • Yikes, Christmas is coming fast.
  • This week is insanely busy for me.
  • I'm stoked ... The Gathering, Merge and D NOW is this week!
  • Thomas Young and Matt Papa are coming!
  • I should probably turn my heat on in my office.
  • Well, I kinda like it chilly.
  • I'm hungry.
  • What time is it anyway?
  • Whoops, I need to set the clock back in my office.
  • I hate this time change.
  • I loved getting an extra hour though!
  • Shout out to Ron, Judi, Chris and Bri! You rock!

    Labels:

  • 0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com