Shout-Out to Tigers.



I must give a shout-out to my Tigers for pulling out a victory on Saturday over the Gamecocks.

I always watching these two rivals play.

Boy, it was close too! In the last 3 seconds of the game the Tigers scored with a game-winning field goal, defeating the Gamecocks 23-21 and leaving Gamecocks Coach Spurrier with the longest losing streak of his college career. Of course, if you know me, I don't pin every win and loss on the coach. I don't think its fair.

Good job Tigers! Hopefully, you'll head to a bowl.

Click here to visit the Clemson Tigers Official Site.

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “Shout-Out to Tigers.”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Gooo Tigers!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com