Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • The YS Convention has been awesome.
  • What an incredible privilege to go to the convention.
  • Boy, Atlanta is so busy.
  • I’m writing this as we are on the road, in route to Va Beach.
  • 10 hour plus drive.
  • I like road trips.
  • After a conference it would be nice to fly though.
  • It was cool to meet Marko today.
  • Got to see a lot of friends this weekend that I didn’t expect to meet!
  • It is SUCH a pretty day. Love the temp.
  • This week is going to rock.
  • T-giving! A nice, relaxful time.
  • I really don’t like when people follow to closely.
  • It’s so dangerous.
  • I heard Sunday was very good.
  • We apparently had more students than normal show up.
  • That is so cool that we have more when I’m not there. It least I know its not about me.
  • What a relief!

    Labels:

  • 0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com