Grateful for a Good Boss.

Today is not bosses day but I am taking a moment to thank God for a good boss.

The lead pastor at my church, Fred Braswell, is a senior but very hip. He is relational off the charts (we are nothing alike! JK.) and sometimes I think he is pretty darn close to the model minister.

I can share with him my heart, struggles and visions and have the freedom of walking in the assurance that he is on my team. THAT my friends is a GOOD boss! I can't say its been easy in years past. I've had a couple of bosses who weren't on my team and sometimes did everything to throw me under the bus but thankfully this is not my experience in this season of my life.

In similar news, I've been following the writer's strike. I read an interesting article today about Conan Obrien (late-night talk show host) who is reportedly now paying his staffers out of his own pocket because he values them so much. Wow! Even though he may not be an overall good model for you or me, I thought this particular guesture was impressive.

If you have a great boss celebrate them today.

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “Grateful for a Good Boss.”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com