You Decide 2008




Many people know that I am a voter. I do think its important to cast your vote. However, I know some who don't feel that way.

I've been asked a lot recently how I plan to vote.
Truthfully, I don't know.

I do think this will be the MOST interesting election EVER. Have you seen all of the candidates? The diversity is unparallel.

I wanted to share two interesting things that have occurred recently that makes me sit and want to stay glued to the tube and net to follow this thing. One, celebrities are weighing in now more than ever. Oprah Winfrey has even stepped forward for the first time in her career to hit the campaign trail with Barack Obama. Thousands are showing up to hear what she and Barack Obama have to say. In fact, in my home state of South Carolina they sold out the 18,000 seat Carolina Center and have moved the event to the 80,000 plus seat Carolina Stadium. Watch part one and part two of her speech.

Two, I've started watching Mike Huckabee after he voiced his thoughts on evolution at a recent debate. I was very impressed with his response. Watch his response on YouTube here.

I'm sure I'll be blogging about this from time to time as the election draws near.
To date I'm not sure who has my vote.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Responses to “You Decide 2008”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This tool was sent to me by my father-in-law. It was very helpful in seeing who aligned with my convictions.

    http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html

    Hope it helps  

  2. # Blogger Clayton and Kelly

    Terrence,

    Thanks for checking out the blog!

    I loved the video. He's getting to the issue of political responsibility and how it does and doesn't affect America.

    Welcome to the Blog party!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com