Lessons from a 40-Year Old Pastor...



No, its not me.

I just celebrated the big 3-0. It wasn't so bad. I'm actually owning it now.

Craig Groeschel, pastor of Life Church.tv, which I am a super fan of, turned 40 last week and felt so inclined to share his wisdom in his blog. For me it was almost like reading Proverbs.

I really enjoyed reading the things he has learned over 40 years. It is cool to learn from people who have gone before us. I wish students would get that. It would save them a lot of heartache.

It is available in four parts: 1-10,11-20,21-30,31-40.

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “Lessons from a 40-Year Old Pastor...”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com