Surfing for Chicks Online...

I've been surfing for chicks online today.

Easy tiger. Slow your role.

I've done some thinking today about the blogs I read (love it!) and realized that I've got my church planters that I read, my youth ministry strategists, the media gurus, pastors extraordinaire, etc... but I don't have any blogs that I read that are written by a lady who is doing ministry with girls, offers a good perspective on the church today, or even covers relevant topics that I'd be interested in reading.

I'm not being picky. I'm just saying that I haven't really found any.

If you read someone that you'd recommend, please share the URL in the comments. There may be others who would love to benefit from your search.

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “Surfing for Chicks Online...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey bro, I noticed that you already posted a comment on Judy's blog, but let me encourage you to continue reading. If you're looking for a Godly woman's perspective on anything, she's your girl!

    I'm currently in an internship with Jeanne Mayo called the Cadre in Atlanta. Judy works with Jeanne, and last time I was in ATL, I cannot tell you the impact she had on me! www.JudyGregory.blogspot.com.

    I'm at www.adambarnett.typepad.com if you want to check it out. I like what you're doing. Thanks for the resources!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com