Handwriting.

Crossroads had an exhibit at a local children's festival earlier today, attended by over 10,000 people. We met around 1,000 of those - and did crafts with hundreds of children. This is one highlight.

Me: (looking at a mother) "Would your son like to write his name on this card?"
Woman: Sure! (gives card and crayon to child)
Little Boy: (scribbles one line on card)
Woman: (to me & our volunteers) That's his signature.
Me: (with excitement) Looks like he's gonna be a DOCTOR!
Woman: I'm a doctor.

[[crickets]]

Reaching one life at a time... and occasionally inserting foot into mouth.
CROSSROADS.

Labels: , ,

3 Responses to “Handwriting.”

  1. # Anonymous Josh Christian

    Dude, that is awesome!  

  2. # Blogger Joy Manoleros

    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
    That would be me - open mouth, insert foot.
    Ugh.  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @All - yea, I nearly said "doctor, i need a cure for the foot & mouth disease!" but I walked away because I was so embarassed by my comment and her lack of humor in the moment.

    /TC/  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com