Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...

  • This is the Manic Monday Minute - pollen laced edition
  • Still dealing with allergies -- ugh!
  • I have a cough I cannot seem to get rid of. You want it?
  • Attended a nice little BBQ on Saturday and enjoyed fellowship with friends. Love the Q! (vinegar-based of course)
  • Spent some time in Jamestown on Saturday afternoon. Had a good time riding the Ferry and participated in a Ghost Walk tour (kinda by accident). This makes two weeks in a row that I've actually toured historical sites. Pretty soon I can guide this jink!
  • Remember: Jamestown is *not* a town! (HA!)
  • Got to preach in this weekend's services. We continued our Courage series.

  • Showed a vid testimony of Nick Vujicic, from Life Without Limbs during my message. What an amazing story he has of Courage.
  • We are praising God for the miracle of our friend's life after being involved in a shooting this weekend at a local university.
  • Found a small baby turtle in the backyard of our offices last Thursday. Our office manager named him "Malachi" and I took him home.
  • He freaked out for about 24.6 non-stop hours and I decided to release him.
  • I decided to drop him off in a bit of a local turtle paradise.
  • Missed attending Catalyst last week but followed the feed enough to know what I missed.
  • Love the opener Catalyst put together for the conference
  • Just arrived home from a leadership meeting where we discussed the future of Crossroads.
  • We have a number of challenges we are facing right now but we have such an exciting future that its giving us all energy and faith to press on. I'm stoked!

  • Washed my car over the weekend. It needs another wash already. Darn pollen & dust.
  • Nervous about American Idol this week. We're down to a great Top 5. More on this later.
  • Saw an ad for HillSong United coming in a few weeks to Va Beach. I'm ready to get my tickets.
  • Working on some real cool ideas to reach our community.
  • Congrats to my friend Laura Story who picked up the Dove Award for Inspirational Album of the Year.
  • My good friend Dave is giving you the hook-up on the upcoming Echo conference in Dallas.
  • Hoping I might get to attend the conference and learn all the cool innovative ideas from guys like him.
  • Played Journey non-stop this afternoon while I was working. Made for great ambient music.
  • Ok - I'm out!
  • Labels:

    0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com