Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • It is New Year's Eve baby!
  • Can you believe that?!
  • It seems like forever ago since last Monday.
  • I don't know why.
  • I'm making some new friends on the blogs.
  • It is so much fun to surf around the blogosphere. I'm so addicted.
  • I haven't finished my list of resolutions. I plan to post them here
    later today.
  • I can already tell you that some of them are repeats from last year! LoL.
  • I don't think people should have to work on New Year's Eve.
  • or Christmas Eve.
  • Bom Chicka Wah Wah.
  • I need some chocolate.
  • It would be cool to be in New York City tonight for New Years.
  • But insane too.
  • I'm excited about the new feature on my blog Daily Detox. Should be good. Hope u enjoy.
  • Why the name?
  • I just thought it sounded cool.
  • Sounds kinda raw yet very good for you and me.
  • A nice couple in my church just dropped off some presents for me.
  • I think its SUPER cool to get presents AFTER Christmas is over.
  • Just when you think you're done... SURPRISE!
  • Wow, where did the year go?
  • I love people who crack me up.
  • Hey, I love to laugh... and make people laugh.
  • I wish I could play the guitar.
  • Hmm... perhaps a New Year's resolution?
  • I'm seriously in the mood to open another present. LoL.
  • Ok, I've gotta get over that.
  • I'm a fan of Facebook.
  • Are you on? If so, and we are not friends, add me. See link at top of this page.
  • I have a friend who keeps editing the details of how she knows me by making up funny stories. Then I re-edit with an even funnier story. Its hilarious.
  • I have another friend who keeps poking me. We poke each other daily. Its straight up funny... and very random.
  • I'm glad you are reading this. Sometimes I never know who reads the blog. U should drop me some comments.
  • I dislike bloggers who disable their comments. That is one of my favorite parts about blogging.
  • Ok, phone call. Gotta run.
  • Happy New Year!

    Labels:



  •  Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com