Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • It's the infamous mind-dump!
  • It amazes me how popular this post always is.
  • It's so random. But I run into people all the time who say this IS their favorite post of mine to read.
  • Not sure if I should be insulted or feel great.
  • Randomness is the best thing about what I post?
  • Oh well.
  • My blog is probably not worth much.
  • ... or maybe it is.
  • I guess I'm not 1 of the 100. I didn't get contacted today.
  • I'm stoked about Tim's new book.
  • and Ben Arment's WiBo.
  • I'm so excited about our ministry to the homeless this week.
  • Our church feeds and houses the homeless here @ our church one week every year.
  • This is what the church is all about! I want to see us do more of this.
  • Please pray for my pastor. He has a kidney stone. Ouuuuch!
  • Chick-fil-a Sweet Tea IS good!
  • I'm getting loads of spam on email all of a sudden.
  • Spam. Ewww.
  • I hung out with a guy a few days ago that loves Spam. Josh Allen, you are the only person I know who likes it.
  • Can't wait to see how the youth worker does on American Gladiators tonight.
  • Whoops! That phone call wasn't for me.
  • I was excited to receive a call to speak in a local school this week.
  • I like speaking in schools. Such an incredible opportunity.
  • What in the world?!
  • Just got a news brief that a 3-year old just hit puberty?
  • I gotta read my devotion with the students today.
  • Thank You God for our volunteer staff.
  • Wow, too much tea.
  • Ok, I have to pee. Sorry.

    Labels:

  • 5 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Pastor Rebecca

      TC, this is totally random & totally cute  

    2. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Nice mind-dump. Thanks for the comment over on Church Marketing Sucks Dot Com. Check out my blog when you get a chance over at ReadScott.com.  

    3. # Anonymous Anonymous

      Terrace, I would agree with most. I love to read this. It is random which makes it funny and cute. It's nice to know what is on your mind even if it is random!  

    4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @ All: Thanks for reading. Yep, its random - comin at ya every Monday.

      /TC/  

    5. # Anonymous Anonymous

      I like the switch from the title of the normal mind dumps.

      Are you planning on attending the white board session? I'll be there. I think it's going to be awesome.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com