Do U Heart Starbucks?



I ran across this pic online today. I love Starbucks coffee (Mocha Frapp
is probably my fave) but I don't think I love it this good! Now Coca-Cola... thats
a different story.

According to a recent statistic I read, 12% of Americans make a stop for coffee each morning on their way to work or school.


How much do you love Starbucks? Coffee? or for you would it be another brand perhaps? Leave some comments.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Responses to “Do U Heart Starbucks?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Great pic. And thanks for the Teleflip and TxtMarks post this week. Still trying to figure it all out but it was much appreciated.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Yes, I like coffee but only with Southern Butter Pecan creamer by International Delight! I do think the recent book "The Gospel According to StarBucks" was worth the read!
    Pastor Rebecca in Fort Wayne, IN  

  3. # Blogger jasdye

    yes!

    back in my undergrad days, i looked high and low for a coffee iv. only now do they come out w/ it?

    and yes, i would be among the certain % that needs coffee on the way to work. cough that up to baby, though.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Bro, I just got into this coffee thing. I have about a $6.00 coffee maker in my kitchen! I'm learning about different flavors of coffee, and I even bought french-vanilla creamer this week.

    I prefer to brew my own because when I stand in front of the Starbuck's menu-board with a line of people behind me, and all I can say is, "Uhhh...," I just feel ignorant. Ha!

    Happy New Year  

  5. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Jase - LoL. Funny, when I went to college the upper-classmen told me that by my sophmore year I'd be hooked up to an IV. It never happened... but I do love a frapp and latte.
    --
    @ Rebecca - I've heard of the book, haven't read it.
    --
    @ Adam -- I tend to do the same thing at any restaurant. Even my favorites. We should all know the menu boards right?

    /TC/  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com