The People's Choice: Results



In a prior blog post I called for topics for our Student Ministry Roundtable podcast for the month of January 2008.

I got immediate responses from youth workers around the nation, primarily from a facebook group I lead, "Youth Pastor Central."

There were a wide-range of topics but the topic that seemed to cry out the most to me was the need to address BROKEN HOMES. I followed some of the replies up with emails to these youth workers asking them to respond with specific questions about this topic. Here are some of the responses I got back: How can we be more sensitive to hurting kids and help those in our ministries who are from broken homes? How do we help students deal with their parents getting remarried? Are there blind spots that we, as the church, aren't addressing when it comes to ministry to broken homes?

What questions would you like to ask on this topic? What insight and expertise could you offer? Comments, feedback welcome.


Click here to visit the Student Ministry Roundtable Podcast.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Responses to “The People's Choice: Results”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com