Pro-Wrestling = Church Growth?


The wrestling world will be proud.

St. Philips Anglican Church in Canada turned to pro-wrestling to "improve its image" and attract more members. "I want the church to be sort of cool and hip. Tradition is fine, but let's get on with it," said David Bain, a congregant at St. Philip's who does outreach work for the church. This should show that we're not stiff."

I admit I'm a pro-wrestling fan and have been for years but Hulk Hogan yelling "Watcha gonna do brother... when the Holy Spirit runs wild on youuuuu?!" may be a bit much.

Click here to view the video report.

What are your thoughts about this church's strategy? Comments welcome.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Responses to “Pro-Wrestling = Church Growth?”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com