Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • Is it Monday again already?
  • Yea, its manic alright.
  • I typically enjoy Mondays to some degree because I get to meet with a group of pastor-friends on Mondays.
  • We generally meet for prayer and enjoy our time together.
  • I had some Wendy's for lunch today.
  • Haven't been to Wendy's in forever.
  • While there I thought I saw one of the guys from the TV-show Lost.
  • I couldn't think of his name at the time but its this guy.
  • I'm glad the writer strike is over.
  • I'm anticipating the People's Choice awards tomorrow evening.
  • Speaking of the people's choice... the response from my blog post asking for topics for our next Student Ministry Roundtable podcast have been great! Most youth workers are responding via my
    Facebook
    group.
  • Bummed I missed the American Gladiators premiere and forgot to Tivo too! Glad its on again tonight!
  • We had a great Sunday.
  • Wow, I felt God's presence stronger than I've ever felt it in our services on Sunday. The pastor didn't even preach. We had communion and sang the hymn "Because He Lives." It was powerful!
  • Just got a call from good friend (and second mother) Pat Daniels.
  • She is an awesome lady.
  • A couple of friends on facebook really crack me up! "The poker", Andrew and the "details editor", Jessie.
  • I'm excited that our students are reading their One Minute Devo Bible.
  • It's a cool devo bible. Thanks to God and Doug Fields.
  • It's much warmer today. How weird.
  • Our church is hosting the homeless this week in our facility.
  • It's one of the coolest things we do. I love it!
  • I'm praying for the Save Darfur campaign this week with our students.
  • This genocide is terrible.
  • We have no concept of suffering in our country.
  • God, we are so blessed! Help us to be conscious of others around the world who aren't as fortunate.
  • I'd really like to move my office to the outdoors. It is SO nice out!
  • BTW, my office looks SO much better. I cleaned it good a couple of weeks ago.
  • I'm so glad that drink I spilt in my office yesterday didn't stain the carpet!
  • Ok, I should really eat a carrot stick or run a mile.
  • Peace!

    Labels: , ,

  • 0 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com