Leaders I'd Like to See Blog...

I mentioned in a previous post that there are a few leaders whose blogs I'd love to read. Unfortunately, they don't blog... but all of them will be receiving notes of encouragement to create one if they haven't already received one from me.

Although this is not an exhaustive list,these are all men who have shaped me. Half of them I have personal, mentoring relationships with. It would be so incredible to read their thoughts daily.

  • Rob Bell:
  • Bell, no stranger to the world, pastors Mars Hill Bible Church in Michigan and has been coined as the poster-boy for postmodernity.
  • Hank Brooks:
  • Hank is lead pastor of Coastal Community Church in Virginia Beach, VA. He is also one of the prominent leaders of an Innovative Pastor Network in Virginia. I find him captivating and enjoy my times with him.
  • Hule Goddard:
  • Goddard is in my mind the authority on outdoor leadership, the king of mentoring and an international speaker. He currently serves as a professor at Columbia International University in SC.
  • David Olshine:
  • Olshine, a well-known youth speaker and evangelist, has written more books than I ever will and has been a great mentor-friend to me over the years. He currently serves as Chairman of Youth Ministry at CIU and is co-owner of a youth ministry consulting business.
  • Andy Stanley:
  • Stanley, the lead pastor for Northpoint Community Church in Atlanta, is one of the most innovative leaders I've ever met or ever heard speak.

    Labels:

    0 Responses to “Leaders I'd Like to See Blog...”

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com