How to Avoid Ministry Frustration


Yes! It’s possible to avoid the particular youth ministry frustration that comes from kids who are disruptive or unruly at all the wrong times. The key? Understand why kids break the rules.

I heard a speaker (a very long time ago) articulate several reasons why kids break rules at youth group, and over time I’ve adapted that into 4 workable points. It was an epiphany for me to realize that rule infractions aren’t all the kids’ fault, and that, in fact, I could be a better leader for considering why and taking action to eliminate the loopholes. What are the loopholes? [Click here to read the rest of this article]

Click here to see the Best of 2007 Youth Ministry Tips from Youth Ministry Tips.com!

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “How to Avoid Ministry Frustration”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com