As the clock struck midnight...



... I was praying in the New Year with some friends and as one of my friends was finishing his prayer there were some fireworks going off outdoors and he prayed "...and Lord, thank you for our neighbors who purchased some festival-grade fireworks that we are reaping the blessings of! Amen."

As soon as we finished praying we looked at the clock to find that it was EXACTLY midnight. We all said "Awh... we missed the famous ball drop!"

Then my friend immediately said "No! We have TiVo baby!" as he quickly backed up a live show 20 seconds so we could see the ball drop. After that we made a quick toast and called it a night.

Now THAT is funny! Special thanks to TiVo and "the neighbors" for making my New Year's Eve a fun one. Happy New Year everyone!

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “As the clock struck midnight...”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com