My So-Called Family



I decided to take a break from our Creed series to work ahead in my study and preparation. Last night I introduced a new 4-week series I named "My So Called Family" and I'm using a great piece of curriculum from BlueFish-TV called "Teens vs. Parents" for most of my content, tweaking it a bit here and there with my own thoughts.

We'll be covering several topics in this series: The Myth of a Perfect Family, Authority, Rebellion, Living up to Expectations and more.

(Graphic above is a piece I put together for promo on our website.)

Labels: , ,

0 Responses to “My So-Called Family”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com