Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...


  • Its the Manic Monday Minute!
  • Good weekend overall.
  • Teenagers were dead Sunday. They really were not uttering a word.
  • Our children's area; however, was a different story.
  • Went to a seminar today.
  • The seminar leader played Nooma No. 17 as an opener. Loved it.
  • This is a busy week! Then again, what week isn't busy?
  • I weighed in this morning.
  • Holy cow - what a revelation - 30lbs. MORE than I expected my weight to be!
  • I'm depressed now.
  • ...and hungry.
  • Oooh... love this song.
  • "Marvelous Light" by Charlie Hall
  • Ok, not really depressed. More in shock.
  • I'll be okay.
  • The last few days have been niiiice.
  • What happened to blistery cold winter?
  • We'll probably get 10ft of snow tonight now.
  • Loving the book unChristian!
  • REALLY enjoyed my discussion group on Thursday.
  • I'm stoked about a new feature I'm developing on my blog.
  • It involves innovative leaders around the country. I'm excited.
  • I think I'm now addicted to Twittering.
  • Zak White wanted to delink me because of my excitement for the Giants yesterday.
  • I think he's bitter because his Patriots were over-confident and couldn't get the job done!
  • Sorry, truth hurts.
  • Talked with a lot of people today who didn't even watch the Super Bowl and some who could care less.
  • Did you watch?
  • Just thought of "School of Rock."
  • I watched that movie again yesterday. It is SO funny.
  • Wow, drinking water seriously makes you have to go to the bathroom more.
  • I'm gonna have to wrap this up.
  • Watched a freaky news story last night on this guy who turned blue after making a home remedy drink.
  • Here is a video on the guy.
  • He could get cast on Blue Man Group's tour.
  • Sorry, bad joke.
  • Funny thing is... he is really cool with being blue!
  • Ok, gotta run!
  • Yep, bathroom.

     If you like this, subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 2 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Blogger Miss Mandy

      I haven't bought a scale for that EXACT reason...  

    2. # Anonymous Anonymous

      grrrrrrrrrrr.....

      :)  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com