Rethinking the KJV

I honestly cannot believe the content of this vid. This guy cannot be serious. Of ALL the arguments I've heard for KJV only, THIS one takes the cake. I tried not to laugh, promise.



Wow. I will not only rethink the KJV now, but any inclination to pee sitting down. Comments welcome.

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , ,

6 Responses to “Rethinking the KJV”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    we should pisseth on his face-eth...

    I'm sorry, that was bad...

    :)  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    OMG... this is the result I got when I plugged "pisseth" into Crosswalk's bible search:

    http://bible.crosswalk.com/OnlineStudyBible/bible.cgi?section=0&word=pisseth&version=kjv

    ?????????

    I agree that our culture's trend to emasculate our men is serious and problematic... I don't think it has anything to do with whether they stand up or not...  

  3. # Blogger jasdye

    i read the nlt nowadays. my church read from the kjv when i was a little child, and then stopped, switching over to the niv. i stopped pissing against the wall a when i was a child.

    i could see the correlation. the man pees on walls like a true man.  

  4. # Blogger Tim Liu

    i liked when the church member said "amen!"  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Dude,
    I completely thought this was joke. By the end of the video I was like, "That wasn't real. That's just some Bible College students having fun. That wasn't a real sermon at a real church." But then I found the church online and found the complete sermon. Crazy!  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    That was crazy funny and kind of scary too.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com