Remember the Time?

Remember the time I posted this?
I followed up with Christvertising with this email just to have a little fun and see what they'd say...
(email dated: 12.27.07)"I'd like to know more about what you offer. I'm specifically intrigued about the 1,664,000+ people who will pray for my brand. Is this some sort of network that I can tap into? If you'd like to chat further by phone, please leave a number where to contact you. I didn't see a phone number on the website."
and with that email I got this response:
(email dated: 01.04.08)"Dear Terrace, Thank you for your interest in Christvertising. Please note that we are currently very busy and may not be able to respond to your email at this time. We will get back to you as soon as possible. If you do not hear back from us within 24 hours, expect that we will respond to your request as soon as possible. Please continue to consult our website for more information about our services and clients. We apologise for any inconvinience caused. God Bless your Brand."

Wow, bad spelling for an "advertising" company.
I've never heard back. Guess they are too busy praying?
I heard it was all a hoax... Anyways, it was fun to joke it.

 If you like this, subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “Remember the Time?”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com