Political Pulse

In celebration of SupaTuesday, I thought I'd blog a few random political convo liners I've had with people around Hampton Roads the last few days. Some are pretty funny. Others scary.

Lady: Who are you voting for?
Me: Huckabee
Lady: Really?
Me: Yea, I'm impressed with him.
Me: If I voted democrat I'd probably vote for Barack.
Lady:Well you KNOW who is going to win don't you?
Me: No... who?
Lady: Barack.
Me: How do you know?
Lady: Psychic Sylvia Browne said so!
Me: Oh ok. So are you voting for him?
Lady: Oh me? I'm not registered to vote.


Teen: I watched the State of the Union the other night.
Me: Oh yea?
Teen: Yea.
Teen: I'm a big boy now.
Me: LoL... I watched maybe 20 minutes. I wasn't as interested in this one.


Me: Have you been following the politics?
Man: Oh yea.
Me: Do you know who you are voting for?
Man: Republican.
Me: Any candidate in particular?
Man: Nope.


Lady: Have you been following politics?
Me: Yes I sure have.
Lady: Who are you rooting for?
Me: Huckabee.
Lady: Well, anyone is better than Bush.
Me: You think so huh?
Lady: Yea, I do.
Lady: Remind me who the Vice President is again?


 If you like this, subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Responses to “Political Pulse”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Great post! Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Huckabee did a great job tonight!  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Thanks Josh.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    There's something so disturbing about a lot of people voting and not knowing why they're voting and who stands for what...

    Uhg!  

  4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Adam - I so agree. It's also disturbing to know that people don't know who the president or vice president is.

    /TC/  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com