The Home Planet

Today, I celebrated Earth Day by enjoying the stunning views of this wonderful world God created during my lunch. I'd encourage you to check out the nice shots from NASA's gallery today in your spare time here.

NASA has a whole gallery of shots, captured via satellite, from the Great Wall of China to Glaciers in Antarctica. They have also captured some stills with perspective on tragedy, like the smoke plume rising above New York City on September 11, 2001.

 Don't miss a thing. Subscribe here in a feed reader.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Responses to “The Home Planet”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com