Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mother's Birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! (It is also my Aunt Retha's birthday today - my mom's twin sister!) To the right you'll see one of my favorite (latest) pics of us doing something she loves very much - rocking on the front porch. In this pic we are actually at my grandmother's home. Ahh... wow, its such a nice day. I'd love to rock in a chair about now. I'd would have to go over to the nearest Cracker Barrel to do it, considering I don't have a rocking chair on my patio. That or a neighbor's porch. But that would be weird. Mom, I love you so much. Wish we could have a moment like this today.

Other birthday shoutouts today: Retha McAlister (mom's twin!), Tricia K Coleman, JoJo Ely, Ashley Speights and Mark Wesley Jackson.

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Happy Birthday Mom!”

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com