Daily Detox

“If you wait for God to do big stuff in your life, you may be waiting until Jesus comes. He simply does not operate like that. He wants you to be willing to be hidden and unknown, unappreciated, unheralded, and unthanked--if necessary--in order to do what He wants you to do."--Charles Stanley



 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels:

3 Responses to “Daily Detox”

  1. # Blogger Andrew Montgomery

    wow man how true is that... i wish i always thought like that.  

  2. # Blogger slowtraincoming

    Hey bro - great quote! Can you give the exact reference for that quote from Dr. Stanley. Book? Sermon? You and him at lunch in Atlanta? Thanks.  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Mongo - me too.
    --
    @ Slowtrain - Sorry man! Unfortunately I don't have a reference. It was in my files for potential posts. It could very well been lunch with Charles though. I mean he and I are totally BFF.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com