Manic Monday Minute

Manic Monday Minute is a serious mind-dump that will probably take you one minute to read. Here are some thoughts going through my head right now...



  • Its the Manic Monday Minute.
  • Rain still here. Has been raining for three days now.
  • Sounded like a hurricane when I woke up yesterday.
  • Thats never a good way to wake up.
  • I have so much work to do.
  • I never feel like I'm caught up. Do you?
  • Had fun playing BBall with some students yesterday afternoon. I actually beat them 20-2! We're talking on 'the court' too -- none of this video game action.
  • Didn't sleep much last night.
  • I'm emcee'ing our Baptist convention meeting tomorrow evening.
  • Love their new media site.
  • Typically enjoy doing things like this.
  • Getting more and more excited about WiBo.
  • Someone asked me today if I was speaking at WiBo. I laughed out loud of course.
  • I heard that Charlton Heston died today. His amazing work with the Ten Commandments deserves major props.
  • As a ministry we are praying for Compassion International this week. Compassion Sunday is this Sunday.
  • I'm currently second place in the Madness tourney but will actually take first place if Kansas beats Memphis.
  • Please say a prayer for my friend, Liz, who was involved in an accident last night. I am very burdened for her today.
  • Congrats to Marko, who achieved his first place status in the weight loss comp. I still seem to be gaining, even though people tell me otherwise.
  • The pastor even talked about me from the stage last night announcing that I've lost weight!
  • I'm making the switch to WordPress this week.
  • I'm convinced I'll like it better.
  • Excited that I'm going on a personal 24-hour retreat on May 2nd. Can't wait!
  • I ordered two books today and can't wait to dive in. Check the twitter for the titles.
  • It's cold today! Burrrrr.
  • Ok, I'm off to a meeting.

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels:

  • 3 Responses to “Manic Monday Minute”

    1. # Anonymous Anonymous

      WORDPRESSS???? It took you long enough. What finally pushed you over the edge?  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      Zak - I say it again, you are a funny man. I actually considered using WP before Blogger. At the time it seemed Blogger was more user-friendly, so I went with it. Since then I've become more familiar with WP (and realize my stupidity) and will be making the switcheroo.  

    3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      By the way, Zak, don't be hatin'.  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com