Leaving Competition in Dust

I warned Jason Curlee...

"...if you challenge me to join the March Madness tourney I will probably WIN it!"

The last time I was challenged I did so.

Currently, I hold SECOND PLACE. Early on I held 7th place, then I didn't place at all and now after choosing the Final Four I have left my competition in the dust and I've taken SECOND... and if North Carolina and Memphis go down I will officially WIN this thing.

Click here to view my personal bracket.

Click here to check out the rest of the group's standings so far and see how I measure up thus far.

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , ,

1 Responses to “Leaving Competition in Dust”

  1. # Blogger Jason Curlee

    Yep, great comeback...I'm still trying to figure out how I'm tied for fourth. I'm totally out now though...my final two have hit the curb.

    I'm cheering for Kansas...my wife has Memphis picked and if they win I will have officially never have beaten her.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com