Madness Challenge

Jason Curlee challenged me in his post to join his March Madness Tournament. I don't think he wants any of me. The last time someone challenged me to a Madness Bracket Tourney I ended up winning the entire thing!

Ok Curlee... DEAL.

If you want to get in on the action, leave a comment with your email or email me and I'll make sure you get the details to join.

It all begins on Thursday, March 20 - so don't delay, sign up today. The winner gets bragging rights. To visit our group's standings online click here.

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Responses to “Madness Challenge”

  1. # Blogger Jason Curlee

    I think they're all scared!!!!!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Is that picture of Sheldon Williams before he graduated from Duke? If so, I got ejected from a game in high school for fighting with him. Not smart to pick a fight with a 6'9", future NBA player. But, it is one of my claims to fame! Ha!  

  3. # Anonymous Cara Mengatasi Asam Lambung
Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com