Global Soles Project

Josh Griffin put this vid together for a Global Soles project they are doing - collecting shoes for those who have no shoes.

I love this for two reasons: (1)Great cause. (2) I LOVE me some Phil Collins - especially THIS song. I NEVER get tired of this song. I told Josh he nailed the song choice.


 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Responses to “Global Soles Project”

  1. # Blogger Corey Mann

    this video made me miss what I used to do.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    man, that video is well-made. our church partnered with an organization called "Soles for Souls" and had 4,000 pairs of shoes left at our church one Sunday as everyone left bare-foot or in their socks. it was awesome!  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Corey - Makes me want to produce a video, give Phil Collins a good game and change the world too.
    --
    @ Adam - cool story man.

    /TC/  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com