Diablo Day-After

Lots of pictures have been circulating around the internet since last Sunday's OSCAR show. Here is one of Diablo Cody the morning after. I'd probably be huggin mine too had I won.



Watching this year's boring Oscars would have been SO worth it for me had Kevin O'Connell won for Sound Mixing for Transformers. This was his 20th nomination for this category! Just my two cents... but if you have received 20 nominations the Academy should hand over a statue!


(ht to Anne Thompson)

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , ,

3 Responses to “Diablo Day-After”

  1. # Blogger Dave Daniels

    Dude cmon. Boring really?!? It was great!! You have to love movies bro. It was so great to go through the awards. I highly recomend playing on a pool it changes your perspective.

    ChurchyDave  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Glad you enjoyed it Dave. Perhaps we should watch it together next time.

    Yep, I still stand on "boring." ...and I LOVE award shows. I'll watch almost anything - CMT, GRAMMYs, ESSENCE, LATINO - whateva.

    I think it wasn't as interesting to me because most of the people nominated were very unfamiliar to me and many who were watching.

    Besides Jon Stewart hosting (job well done) and familiar celebrities who presented, I didn't care as much for it this year -- BUT I'm glad there was one. It was near cancelled thanks to the strike.  

  3. # Blogger Dave Daniels

    Forget watching the Oscars together, did you say Essence!?! I HAVE to see that!! And Latino awards I didn't even know it existed. That I have to see!!


    ChurchyDave  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com