Vintage RiRi

Ok American Idol fans... just imagine if Rhianna were in the Hollywood round. This might be what song we'd find her singing as its actually a vintage clip of Rhianna (Real name: Robyn Fenty) singing HERO in High School.



Randy Jackson would probably respond "Dawg, I like you dawg... but it was 'a bit pitchy' dawg. Good job overall. I've worked with Mariah. She and I are dawgs. Give it up for Robyn dawg! Yea Yea!"


(Note to RSS Readers) Embedded Vid in This Post

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Responses to “Vintage RiRi”

  1. # Blogger DC Curry

    Good work on my blog man. So true! Godspeed bro.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    She showed promise even then, but if on AI, I would not have voted for her based on this performance. Just goes to show!  

  3. # Blogger Miss Mandy

    Don't forget "Thanks for loooking out dawg..."  

  4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ DC - Thanks for stopping by bro!
    --
    @ Radiogal - Yea, I didn't think she was terrible. I think she had a great voice then but it was really in her delivery of the song. Appeared to me she was holding back a little - especially compared to the RiRi we know today.
    --
    @ MCC - oh yea!  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com