Remember the Time?

Remember the time when my friend Dave and I made a short vid with The Skit Guys as part of a podcast we use to do? I revisited some of those old videos today and had some laughs.



(Note to RSS Readers) Embedded Vid in This Post

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , ,

3 Responses to “Remember the Time?”

  1. # Blogger Mike

    love your blog. Keep up the great work. I will be adding yours to my list o blogs.

    Ellis  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You guys crack me up! You still doing these things?  

  3. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    @ Mike - Thanks for the kind words. Love what you guys are doing!
    --
    @ Radiogal - Thanks Judes. It was awesome getting to hang with the SG but my acting was terrible! I couldn't stop laughing when they called us by different names. No, unfortunately we ceased production. Perhaps in the future we'll do something for fun.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com