Mystery Music Man

For months now I have walked into my office and some days there is a CD waiting for me. I always find a CD that has been duplicated (or pirated!) and someone has written on the CD (in Sharpie) the name of the band whose music is on the CD.

  • There is never a sticky note, no note attached at all.
  • No staff member has left them behind or has any information about it.
  • No sign of forced entry into my office.
  • WEIRD!

    Here are some of the bands\artists left behind for me: Black Eyed Sceva, Seven Day Jesus, Third Day, Jeff Deyo, Washerman's Field, Sugartooth & Friends(what?), Harvey's Hip-Hop(?), Jeff Searles and others. None of these artists are favorites of mine and others are bands I've never even heard of!

    Who is this mystery man? I wish I knew. I'd call in Robert Stack, host of the show that use to creep-me-out Unsolved Mysteries but he is dead.

     You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

    Labels: , , , ,

  • 7 Responses to “Mystery Music Man”

    1. # Blogger Karen Frank

      Fun to read through your blog! You are the first person to leave a message on our blog that we dont know! Kind of fun! Glad you found us! You are an encouragement!  

    2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      Thanks for stopping by. When I have some free time I surf beyond the blogs I typically read to see 'who else' is out there. I ran across your blog and decided to comment.  

    3. # Blogger jasdye

      robert stack's dead? wasn't he also the librarian cop in Seinfeld?

      i liked black-eyed sceva. their music was pretty darn avant-garde and literate for their time and especially for ccm. but beyond those first four artists/bands, i've never heard of the others (maybe sugartooth).  

    4. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @ Jase - Yes, he died May 2003. Not sure of his role in Seinfeld.  

    5. # Blogger Bar L.

      Someone at my office blessed me with 1,500 songs recently when she heard I had lost a bunch of my MP3s (ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR FILES!)

      Robert Stack and my father used to race cars together (MGs to be exact) when I was a kid.  

    6. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

      @ Barbara - Thats cool X 2  

    7. # Blogger Joy Manoleros

      Could be one o your students trying to broaden your listening horizons...  

    Post a Comment


     Subscribe to RSS
    Add to Technorati Favorites


    Categories




    My Next Stops...








         Subscribe to my RSS Feed


        Powered by Blogger



        © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com