Featured in YS Weekly

Fellow blogger Tim Liu just alerted me that my blog was featured in this week's edition of the Youth Specialties update.

Thanks YS!

If you are a youth worker and have not checked out Youth Specialties stuff you have been deprived. They are the 'go to' service for anything regarding Youth. I also wanted to give YS kudos for their newest resource, the parent newsletter.

Click here to view the latest update, where my blog was featured.
Click here to sign up for YS Newsletters and Services.

 You like this post? Subscribe here for more goodness.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Responses to “Featured in YS Weekly”

  1. # Blogger Josh(ua) Treece

    Congrats, dude! They've featured mine twice and it always produces some good spikes in traffic!  

  2. # Blogger Terrace Crawford

    Thanks Josh. Someone called me a 'celebrity' after this. I laughed.  

Post a Comment


 Subscribe to RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites


Categories




My Next Stops...








       Subscribe to my RSS Feed


      Powered by Blogger



      © 2009 [TerraceCrawford.com] | TerraceCrawford.com